Ipswich Fire Brigade members, Ipswich, 1935
The first Marburg School firstly named Frederick, and earlier Sally Owen's Plains. These buildings were moved in the early 1920,s to the present site. A new school building was erected and the old ones used for the Boys and Girls Rural School, opening in 1922. The second in Queensland, the first was at Nambour.

Family History Societies

Australian indigenous family history



Military / Service Records

Other Australian Resources